DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH TO SHAM VALLEY (75 KMS / 4 HRS)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Enroute visiting Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River, Just before Saspul a road to the right takes you for your visit to the Likir Monastery, Likir is one of the most active monasteries in the region. As you drive up to the monastery a recently installed colossal gilded image of the Maitreya out in the open is one of the most impressive sights in Ladakh.
After visiting the Monastery you continue your drive along the River Indus to or Uletokpo or Tingmosgang enroute visiting
Ridzong Monastery, there is the option to walk up to the Monastery for those that wish to do so. Hidden at the end of a steep valley, the first view of the Monastery is dramatic. After visiting above places we drive further and check in at our camp / hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03: SHAM VALLEY TO LEH VIA LAMAYURU (180 KMS / 05 – 06 HRS)
Post breakfast you drive to the 11th Century Lamayuru Monastery enroute visiting the mesmerizing Moon Landscapes (you will believe why the name of this area is Moonland. Exactly the same formations of Land are visible as on the moon), Lamayuru is spectacularly located along the valley plain and surrounded by mountains on all sides. On your return drive to Leh you first visit the Alchi Gompa. The complex of temples located within the village is the most celebrated of Ladakh’s monasteries and dates back to the 11th century. After visiting Alchi we drive back to Leh. Finally you arrive back at Leh for an overnight stay at your Hotel.
DAY 04: LEH TO PANGONG LAKE (140 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS – ONE WAY)
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake enroute visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & 3 Idiots Rancho School & further 5 Kms Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. After visiting above two monasteries we drive further towards Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village.
Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
DAY 05: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (140 KMS / 6 HRS)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight
In the evening you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping.
DAY 06: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Tour concludes. Mountain Trails A & E Pvt. Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
COST OF THE PACKAGE (PER PERSON IN INR)
|Category||01 Pax.||Min. 02 pax||Min. 04 pax||Min. 06 pax||Min. 08 pax||Min. 10 pax||Extra Adult||Child|
|Standard||Rs. 47,050||Rs. 26,200||Rs. 18,900||Rs. 16,500||Rs. 16,500||Rs. 15,550||Rs. 9,600||Rs. 6,600|
|Deluxe||Rs. 53,350||Rs. 29,350||Rs. 21,700||Rs. 19,150||Rs. 18,950||Rs. 18,000||Rs. 11,900||Rs. 8,700|
|Super Dlx||Rs. 58,550||Rs. 31,550||Rs. 23,900||Rs. 21,350||Rs. 21,150||Rs. 20,150||Rs. 13,300||Rs. 9,850|
|Luxury||Rs. 61,050||Rs. 33,650||Rs. 26,000||Rs. 23,450||Rs. 23,250||Rs. 22,250||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 9,550|
|Premium||Rs. 78,700||Rs. 42,950||Rs. 35,300||Rs. 32,750||Rs. 32,550||Rs. 31,550||Rs. 21,550||Rs. 12,300|
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES:-
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Sham Valley on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary With Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong Lake on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary With Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle (Scorpio | Tata Safari | Tavera | Tata Grande for Standard Category) & (Innova | Xylo for Delxe, Super Deluxe, Luxury & Premium) & (08 & Above Pax based on Maxi Cab or Tempo Traveler or Similar) as per the itinerary
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (3.09%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
For Instant Booking :-
Call @ 011 – 40800092 / 93 / 94,
+91 – 9818475111, 7042317111, 9718494111
Mail :- email@example.com